Soulful Dosha Co may earn a small commission for items displayed on this page. Please see our complete Affiliate Disclosure.
One of the best things about plants is that they can help us to feel more connected to the natural world. If you’re looking for a way to nurture your spirituality, consider spending time with plants.
Here are some ways to find spirituality with plants:
1. Connect with nature by spending time in the great outdoors. Spend time in your local park or take a hike in the woods. Let the fresh air and beauty of nature help you to feel more connected to something bigger than yourself. Take a moment to appreciate all that plants do for us and the planet.
2. Connect with plants by caring for them. Nurture your spirituality by taking care of a plant or garden. The act of caring for something can be very calming and grounding.
3. Use plants as a tool for meditation. Find a quiet spot to sit or lie down, close your eyes, and focus on your breath. As you breathe in and out, imagine the plant releasing all of its positive energy into you.
4. Keep a plant in your home or office as a reminder to take time for yourself. When you look at the plant, take a few deep breaths and remember to nurture you mind and body.
5. Connect with the plants’ energy. Plants emit positive energy that can help to balance our own energy levels. Spend time with plants that you feel drawn to and see if you can sense their energy.
Plants can be a great source of spiritual wellness. Spend time with plants and let them help you to feel more connected to nature, yourself, and something bigger than yourself.
Create indoor spaces that mimic nature.
If you’re looking for ways to bring more nature into your life, consider creating indoor spaces that incorporate plants. Having plants in your home or office can help you to feel more connected to nature, even when you can’t get outside.
Here are some tips for bringing nature to your indoor living spaces:
1. Choose plants that are easy to care for and that fit the space you have available.
2. Place your plants in locations where they will get plenty of light. Make sure to check it’s lighting requirements. One size doesn’t fit all, each plant has unique needs and preferences.
3. Group plants together to create a more natural look.
4. Add other elements of nature, such as stones or wood, to your indoor space.
5. Be mindful of the energy of the plants you choose. Select plants that emit positive energy and make you feel good.
My Favorite Air Purifying Plants
Pothos – Pothos are fast-growing vines that are known for their air purifying properties. They help to remove formaldehyde and other toxins from the air. Pothos are trailing and climbing plants. Devil’s Ivy Golden Pothos will liven up your home. Pothos are very low maintenance and can thrive in low to high indirect light.
Peace Lily – Peace lilies are beautiful flowers that help to purify the air and improve respiratory health. Bring peace into your living space with a Peace Lily. Easy to care for, requires indirect lighting.
Bamboo Palm – Bamboo palms are effective at filtering out formaldehyde and other toxins from the air. Bring a tropical vibe into your space with a Bamboo Palm. They also help to improve humidity levels.
These are just a few of the best air purifying plants. If you’re looking for ways to improve the air quality in your home or office, consider adding some of these plants. Not only will they help to purify the air, but they’ll also add a touch of nature and beauty to your space.
Creating indoor spaces that incorporate plants is a great way to bring more nature into your life. It’s also good for your mental and emotional health, as well as your physical health. Plants can help to purify the air, reduce stress levels, and boost your mood. So, if you’re looking for ways to improve your life, adding plants is a great place to start.
Looking for ways to Inspire Spirituality Through Wellness? Our post covers how wellness can inspire spirituality in your practice.
Do you use plants as part of your spiritual wellness journey?
If you like this content please consider sharing it with a friend.